Our company is one of the prime manufacturers and suppliers of Helmet For Work With Microorganisms Of I-III Risk Groups that is fabricated by using great quality required materials with the assistance of modern stitching techniques. Before final dispatch, it is checked on different standard parameters by our experts in order to deliver defect free range. The provided Helmet For Work With Microorganisms is utilized to protect the workers head and face from any dangerous hazards.
Helmet For Work With Microorganisms
Of I-III Risk Groups
- Protection against PBA of I-III pathogenicity groups.
- Small size and weight.
- High mechanical and chemical resistance.
- UV resistant.
- The possibility of multiple disinfections.
- Li-ion battery and charger (charging time is less than four hours).
- Two high efficiency particulate air filters with carbon of class HEPAH14 (according to EN 1822) are included in the set.
Characteristics Of The Product:
- The screen is made of a transparent soft polymeric material with a wide viewing angle without visual distortion of space.
- The filter holder is made of the material resistant to repeated decontamination. The thread size is Rd 40/1/7" in accordance with EN148-1. It provides tight fixation of the filters (via non-removable threaded connectors).
- Transparent window provides easy access to the control panel of the air supply unit.
- The lithium-ion battery supports the work up to 8 hours without recharging.
- It is possible to use several battery modules, which will increase the helmet's operating time to up to 24 hours or more. The system is equipped with battery monitoring and audible indication when the battery is discharged. The battery is easily changed.
- The helmet is reliably fixed with two adjustable fasteks on the belt.
- The helmet is made of a polymer material and protects against the penetration of hazardous infections.
- An air supply unit with a remote control provides an autonomous supply of purified air to the operator.
- The absence of air hoses guarantees safety during operation of the product and excludes the possibility of damage or accidental disconnection.