External dimensions of the isolator:
- Portable isolator is a mobile device allowing initial transportation from contaminated areas to the stationary medical facility.
- It is designed for transfer of persons potentially infected with especially dangerous diseases or patients infected with microbiological substances.
- Portable isolator can be used for transportation and protection of patients with weak immune system from external environment.
- Main Difference Of Lamsystems portable isolator from its international analogs is the two-stage supply and exhaust filtration ventilation system.
- The system provides air exhaust and negative or positive pressure maintenance as well as controls the air inflow via two active ventilation systems.
- Isolator is produced by high frequency welding (HFW) method with additional joint sealing where bands are bonded under high temperature.
Dimensions when folded: 750/550/420 mm
Net weight: 14 kg